Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Favorites ♡



Even though it's already March, here are a few of my favorites from February!


This is a notebook I purchased at Typo by Cotton On. The cover obviously says:
Human Anatomy 
Anatomy of the Skull
and it labels the different parts of the skull! I thought it was really cool looking and I'm currently taking a Human Anatomy class so I thought I could use it for that class!


This is what the inside looks like. It just has a section for the date, and it isn't lined like a Five Star brand spiral/notebook. It has like brownish-black lines and there aren't any holes as you can tell.
Also, it makes it super easy to rip out the pages if you need to turn it in because it is perforated!


And here are some notes from my class!


My next favorites are my Hello Kitty water bottle from the Philippines that my mom got me. It's very small, yet holds a lot of water to get me through my whole school day which is from 7:30am-2:40pm. Also, sometimes I use it for practice! It fits into my backpack and doesn't hold up a lot of space. It's also handy to have the handle at the top of the waterbottle if you just rather carry it.
*Also, I apologize that my waterbottle is kind of weird looking. It has left over water and it still has little foggy parts I guess because it was just washed, lol.


Also, my other favorites were the the Strawberry Smooches handsanitizer from Bath and Body Works! This smells so good and if you have a sensitive nose like me, this handsanitizer is great. It isn't too strong and it won't give others a headache.
Another thing I loved this month was my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I apply this cream onto any dry areas or itchy/irritated skin before I sleep and when I wake up to get ready! This helps relieve my itchy, dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. Also, this is really great for people who have sensitive skin and can be used from head to toe!


This is a Rilakkuma folder from a supermarket called Mitsuwa! I thought it was really cute.
I like to put papers that I need to turn in for school. For example, permission slips,
late assignments from when I'm absent, transcripts, class officer related things.


These yoga crop pants are probably my most favorite! I wear these like once a week. I wear them to school, I wear them for my dance practice, etc. I love these so much and it's so unhealthy how much I wear these. But don't worry, I always wash them before wearing them again. Especially when I sweat in them from dance practice. But yeah, I think Victoria's Secret PINK yoga pants are the best. And the leggings one are even better because you can wear a longer and nicer blouse with it and go out with friends, or wear them with a sweater, or go to the gym and look sporty, and even wear them as pajamas if you like wearing pants and fitted bottoms to sleep!

So, those are all my favorites from February! Hopefully my March favs will be more interesting!