Sunday, February 23, 2014

Updated: Lip Products/Lip Balms Collection ♡



If you guys didn't know already, I am obsessed with lip balms, products, or just basically anything you can put on your lips! I have so much more than I need and I'm pretty sure this could last me more than a year, lol. But, I mean.. It's okay!
To start off, on the top left corner, I have all my EOS Lip Balms. As you can see, for some of them, I have more than one of each color. That's because I've had one of those before and then when I went to Costco, I found the 10 pack of EOS Lip Balms and purchased it because I just wanted the purple one. Lol. 
The EOS Lip Balm that's unopened is the Pomegranate Raspberry as well as the one on the top right side in the first row. To make it easier- here's a list from top-bottom & left-right:
  • Medicated Tangerine
  • Summer Fruit
  • Summer Fruit
  • Pomegranate Raspberry
  • Lemon Drop w/ SPF 15
  • Honeysuckle Honey Dew
  • Honeysuckle Honey Dew
  • Blueberry Acai
  • Sweet Mint
  • Passion Fruit
  • Strawberry Sorbet
  • Strawberry Sorbet
Personally, my favorite one from EOS is the Sweet Mint one because it feels really refreshing and when I put it on it kind of burns my lips. I also feel that it really moiturizes my lips because of that burning sensation I get when I apply it on my lips.
Next are the Nivea Butter products next to the unopened EOS Lip Balm. The ones I have currently are Caramel Cream Kiss, Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss, Raspberry Rose Kiss, & Smooth Kiss. Again, my personal favorite is the Smooth Kiss because it has no scent to it.
Okay so, on the top right are some random lip products.

  • NYC LipStain in Persisitant Pink 490. Sadly, this doesn't really show up on my lips. 
  • Covergirl Smoochies in #smooch! It's kind of a natural color on my lips and it just adds some glitter onto my lips. 
  • Maybelline's BabyLips in Pink Punch! I don't really use this one that often though.
  • Good 'ol Chapstick Mositurizer: hydration lock up to 8 hours 
In the last two rows are the BabyLips I purchased when I went to the Philippines for winter vacation! I've only tried like 3 of them and so far, I've loved them all.
  • BabyLips Color Mixed Berry - This was my most used product when I bought this pack. And I love the natural red lips look it gives me when I used it!
  • BabyLips Color Rose Addict
  • BabyLips Color Cherry Kiss
  • BabyLips Color Pink Lolita
  • BabyLips Glow (Hot Pink) Mixed Berry
  • BabyLips Glow (Baby Pink) Mixed Berry
  • BabyLips Mango Pie - Smells so delicious!
  • BabyLips Anti-Oxidant Berry
  • BabyLips Cherry Velvet
  • BabyLips Energizing Orange
  • BabyLips Smoothing Cherry
  • BabyLips Menthol
So, that is it to my lip products updated collection! I hope this was somewhat interesting for you all, hehe.