Saturday, February 15, 2014

Recently Purchased Items ♡



I did a little shopping today with my mother after dance practice! We went to Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, & Sephora. These stores are so girly and I love it! Heads up, Bath & Body Works has their Sweet Shop collection and it is just amazing! They have even more adorable choices with their hand sanitizers, candles, and hand sanitizer cases. My two favorite scents in their collection Sweet Shop (I think that's the name) is Watermelon Lemonade and Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut. They also have a Raspberry Macaroon scent, but my nose is really sensitive and for some reason it's too strong for me. But the picture on the candle is really delicious looking. Additionally, I've been on YouTube lately and many beauty gurus I watch have been talking about the First Aid Beauty products and when I was walking around Sephora, I happened to just see it! It was great. I have really sensitive skin and eczema runs in my family so I thought I should try out the cream. I'll let you guys know how it works out for me! I'm really hoping my skin enjoys it, hehe. Okay! So for the main reason I wanted to go to the mall today was to get my free thong from VS. Then, I was looking around their clothes and saw the Spring Break 2014 shirt and it was only $5 with a Pink purchase so I just had to get it! It was really simple and I thought it would be great to wear over the break when I hang out with my friends, go swimming, or just sit around at home when it's warm. As a result, I bought some body mists and lotions. My favorite ones: Fresh & Clean because my mom and other people always tell me that I smell good when I have it on. By the way, I bought like two body mists and two body lotions and I got another product free, so of course I got another body mist! So, I'm all stocked up for probably the rest of the year!



$6.50 
Candle holder and Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut scented mini candle
Bath & Body Works


$12.00
First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream
Sephora


$30.00
FREE Lace Waist Thong w/ Body Mist & Lotion
Victoria's Secret


$5.00
Spring Break Tank Top
Victoria's Secret