Saturday, February 15, 2014

January Favorites ♡






  1. EGG (Exciting gifts + goods) Purse and Wallet
  2. Wallet/Phone case
  3. White Samsung Galaxy s4
  4. Pink Etude House eyelash curler
  5. BabyLips Color & Glow
  6. Benefit's Gimme Brow
I understand that this is a super late post considering it's the middle of February already! However, it's better late than never right?! Don't worry. Hopefully for February I'll be on time ♡ Anyway, I just realized that all my January favorites all came from Asia!

My purse and wallet came from a store in the Philippines called EGG. It's such an adorable store and I wish you guys were there to see it all. I didn't get to take a picture of it either :( But anyways, they're such a great combination even though they're not the same exact colors. They look cute with anything you wear and fit a lot of things (wallet, phone, lip balm, small camera, etc.) 

The wallet has many pockets on the inside, it has a place for you to put a picture and many slots for cards. Also, on the back is a little zipper where you can place your coins.

My cute pastel wallet/phone case was purchased on eBay! I got it for less than $5 with free shipping which made me really happy and it took about one week from the time I ordered it to the day it came to my mailbox. It's so great, I keep my school ID, debit card, and a instax picture of my parents and I. Also, sometimes I keep a little cash inside in case I get hungry at school and forget to pack lunch.

I got my Samsung Galaxy s4 for Christmas and my dad bought it for me when he went to Korea! I didn't really get to enjoy it when I was in the Philippines because all I really used it for was to check the time and text my family. I didn't really get to use apps or anything. My favorite thing about this phone is that it has such a big screen and that it's camera quality is amazing! Another favorite of mine is that you can move the apps around and you have cool widgets. However, the only thing I don't like about my phone is that there's a limit to my text messages. Once it hits 80 characters, it become an MMS messages and starts sending in multiple different messages- cutting off messages separately.

Surprise, surpise I purchased all the cosmetic products (Eyelash curlers, BabyLips, and Gimme Brow) in the Philippines. I bought the pink eyelash curlers at Etude House in the Mall of Asia, BabyLips in a department store in the Philippies, and the Gimme Brow at the Mall of Asia. I used these products all throughout January and it's so great. The Gimme Brow is my favorite because it doesn't make my eyebrows look thin at the end and make it look very full. Also, if you're too lazy to draw in or fill in your eyebrows, this is a very quick and easy process- takes less than 1min!

So yeah, these are my favorites! Not that many, but they're great. I really think you guys should get Benefit's Gimme Brow if your into the whole eyebrow thing :) It's my #1 in this favorites post hehe. 
Hope you guys enjoyed ♡