Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Recent products I've been loving! ♡



Although they're only like three things, I basically use them everyday.
Over summer break, I purchased the Benefit's They're Real Mascara! It was on sale for $20 with a travel sized one. Considering it's regularly about $23 and it came with a mini one for $3 less, I just had to buy it! At the time I bought it, I didn't even know how much the regular price was. Anyway! I really like this mascara. I like the brush because the brisles are really thin unlike other mascaras. Also, when I put it on, it doesn't clump all my eyelashes together. But I don't know. I'm not an expert in make up and mascara is the only thing I wear. The only time I wear "a lot" of make up is when I compete.
If you guys watch beauty guru's on YouTube, you might have seen this product already. I purchased the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss at Walmart! I bought it because I'm obsessed with lip balms and also because the color is pink and that's my favorite color! So yeah, I really like this. It really fixes my cracked dry lips and when I put them on before I sleep, it keeps my lips nice, soft, and crack/dry free when I wake up in the morning. And it has a nice scent :))
I bought these slippers (Rainbows: Single Layer Premier Leather with a wide strap, in the color Espresso) in March or April and they're still great! I got them at Tilly's because I saw that they had them and I also get 20% coupons every month (at least I used to, I don't know what happened!) so I decided to get them because I heard everyone's comments about how comfortable they are. You can also wear them with any type of outfit. I especially like to wear them after practice and competitions because my feet tend to hurt after practices and they're just great and comfortable. So yeah! Another great thing is that they're both for men and women! So for you couples out there, you guys can get matching slippers. Or it'd be the perfect gift for your loved ones.

Yeah, I hope you guys had fun reading this :)