Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Review: Romwe Leggings ♡



** I'm sorry that the only picture I have of myself wearing these leggings were in a group picture. But, it still works right?! Also, I understand that none of us were matching. It was because it was clash day at our school. :) So just, bare with me here people.
I bought these leggings a few months ago, but I never wore them because I couldn't figure out how to wear them. Luckily, I finally had guts to just wear them and not care what people thought! I wore them to school for the first time, and it was great :) I had a lot of people look at me like "Wow" These are pretty cool leggings, okay. I know it's really random and weird, but I like them. The only reason why I got bad was because people were acting like it was the end of the world. It was as if, there were girls at my school who didn't dress ratchet also?? Whatever :p
On with the review!

Pros:

 ✖ They're very stretchy
✖ Comfortable to move around in
✖ Amazing quality
 ✖ Easy to put on - because they're not super tight


Cons:

 ✖ Little underwear choice because it's see-through
(That's why I tied a flannel so people wouldn't see my underwear)
*I also suggest that you wear a nude colored thong or underwear.*

This was my first purchase on Romwe and I'm very satsified with them!
I think the main reason why it might be see-through near my butt is because I have big thighs and the more they stretch, it becomes see-through. I hope that made sense!
So, if you guys like any of their leggings, I really think you guys should buy them. Also, I bought these leggings when they had their leggings sale for $20 so that was amazing! I would totally buy these again!