Sunday, September 1, 2013

My lip balm obsession ♡

I have absolutely no idea why, but I just love buying new lip products.
I really like the EOS lip balms. My first one was the Mint, but I don't know where that went. I probably threw it away since I finished it. But lately, I've been using the EOS Honeydew and the raspberry nivea lip balm! They both mosturize my lips very well!
I've also noticed that the best time to apply lip balm and chapstick is after I brush my teeth because I don't have any cracked or dry lips; preventing any of that white nasty stuff all over ya lips. Do you know what I mean? Well, if you don't... then idk what to say. :3 I'm sorry. 
The babylips doesn't really moisturize my lips. I just kind of like the color and tint is has on my lips. So, I usually apply some of the nivea or EOS before applying the babylips. Also, I try to use the regular lip butter from Nivea when I apply BabyLips so that I don't have like so many things going on with my lips. 
Oh yeah, I've also dedicated one small pocket on my backpack for school to some of my lip products. It's amazing. I just love lip products guys.
So yeah! I don't like using the stick ones because I noticed I lose those very easily and having nice ones like EOS or Nivea has lessen my rate of losing my lip balms because they cost more than chapstick and because they're not small :p and they're akwardly shaped. So yeah! ♡