Sunday, August 18, 2013

Campaign Week! ♡

So, if you guys didn't know already.. I've been back to school for like a month now! It's my fifth week into school, and last week we found out who our new class officers were!
I was running for Class of '15 Treasurer! Last year, I ran for VP, but that didn't work out. And thankfully, I won Treasurer this year! If you look at the picture where there's two girls like piggy back riding a guy and a girl...? Did that even make sense? Anyway, that picture! The tall white boy is our class VP, Robert! The one on top of him, is the class treasurer! Me! To the right, the girl with the flower headband is Justine: Secretary, and on her back is our one and only, amazing 3 term prez: LeAnn! 
In one of the pictures, you'll see one of my ripped posters :( Sadly, I have haters at the school. But, it's okay. Because you guys helped me take down my posters! It's all good, I'm not mad or anything! :)
So yeah! I'm pretty sure this will be an amazing year because the other officers are so great and I can work with my bff, LeAnn! And reunite once again. ♡ ♡ ♡ I was too busy locking myself in the band room, I didn't bother to socialize with anyone; even Lily ;,( Worst friend ever. Gah..
Well, this post turned out depressing. Jk, it won't!
So, I guess I'll update you peeps about what class of '15 officers are going to be up to this year :)