Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer 2013 ♡

So last week, Jason and I were driving everywhere! All the places he wanted to eat didn't open until 10am and we left the house at like 8am, lol. So, while we waited for it to be 10am, I asked Jason to take me to Mitsuwa! I really love that place, the little restaurants inside Mitsuwa have some awesome udon :3 But, I can never finish it. I've also noticed that when I go there.. I almost never really buy any of the food. Hahah, I've tried things there but since it's sorta of far but not really, my family doesn't really go there much. Am I even making sense?! Anyway! I bought my favorite pens ever and Jason bought some new pencils :) After that! We went to Urbane Cafe, but it was closed. So we headed to Fashion Valley! We ate at STACKED and it was amazing! After, we went to a bunch of different stores and we didn't even buy anything. Whatta fail. We got a little hungry and so I bought us some Dip n Dots! Strawberry Banana and Chocolate! :) Yummy! After that, we decided to go to Urban Outfitters, but it was so packed there because of Comic Con I guess! So we just headed home, stopped by Tapioca Express and bought us some chi chi fries! So that was our day together last week! ♡