Friday, July 19, 2013

Another school supplies haul ♡



This is the rest of my back to school school supplies haul! I don't really know what I'm going to need for my classes except, I do know that I'm going to use a binder for my AP U.S. History class! I bought almost everything at Walmart, except for the AP U.S. History book.. I bought that at Barnes and Noble! :)
Btw, I noticed that College Ruled spirals run out really fast at Walmart, so stock up or something guys! I don't know about Office Depot or Target. But better safe than sorry!? Anyway, I hope you guys find this helpful or interesting or not.. Lol. 


I'm so sad because I don't think I'll be able to do my DIY for my binder, but maybe I can do it next time?!



I really like having a spiral with graph paper in it already. I use this specifically for math only! Regardless of whether we're going to graph or not, I just like having graph paper for math. I don't know why! But, I hope my math teacher this year lets us use whatever we want (i.e. binder, spiral, folder, etc.)



I got two of these spirals but I only really needed a picture of one since they're the exact ones. I thought I should just get two because I don't want to be looking for some when I got back to school and get a list of things I need and end up not finding any one subject spirals.



I got a five subject spiral because last year, I really needed one. Guess what?! I spent like two hours inside Walmart looking for a five subject spiral because thats what my Chemsitry teacher wanted and I got to school the next day and everyone in my class has a freaking one subject spiral. But, it paid off because she always commented on how beautiful my gigantic ten pound spiral was! ♡ I like this new spiral because they reinforced the folders so they can last forever; because they usually end up ripping after having it for the first semester.



 I needed printing paper because when you get the decision to type your homework or hand write them, I'm obviously going to type them! Lol. And then, I got a pack of glue just in case I'm going to have one of those teachers that make you glue everything into your spiral or something.



I didn't include this water bottle in the very first picture because it wasn't really something a lot of people use for school. Anyway, a little background to this brand! The brand is called Bubba. My first year in color guard as a freshman in high school, my captain had this gigantic water bottle container thingy that she used. It would keep her water super freaking cold all day long. Even when we were in the sun, it stayed cold. All you had to do was put ice in it! So, I bought myself one. I'll put a link down to show you how big it was! Anyway, that thing didn't fit in my backpack so I don't want to be carrying that thing around school when I don't have practice. But, I also wanted to stay hydrated and I always get thirsty these days.. So my mommy found this at Walmart and told me I should get it ;,) I'm so happy because the first month of school is always so hot and this will keep my water cold, yummy!





Okay, I almost forgot about these beautiful pens! I bought these at the little bookstore inside Mitsuwa! These are my all time favorite pens! They're like $1.36 each, I think? Something like that! But I really like them! They have three more colors that I posted in my pencil case post. I really like them because they're kind of like gel pens and I just like them!