Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer 2013 ♡



Today was the last day we're spending together before school starts for me (which is like Wednesday). And we dropped by a store to buy some books for my father and Jason asked the lady if there were any good places we could eat, and she recommended this place called Red Sails! I think that's what it's called. It was filled with white people and I just realized that! But, like.. we were by the waters and the boats and I think white people like boats?! Also, when you walk in it's like already a bar with all their drinks and stuff. But, I did like how we were able to choose where we wanted to sit :)
So anyway! Jason and I ordered some pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon and a breakfast burrito with the pepper and onions on the side. I mostly just ate the pancake and bacon and I took a couple bites of the burrito! It's not my most favorite places, maybe because I ordered stuff with eggs and I don't really like eggs... So yeah! But if you guys want to try some new things out, you should go there!



So after that! We went to Urban Outfitters, Horton Plaza, Starbucks and Ulta! :) Everything I bought is in my like most recently purchased post! Maybe, lol. But yeah! I had a lot of fun shopping with Jason today. We didn't buy a lot of things, but I had fun with him! It was our last bonding day together and I'm so sad because I have to spend the next two years of high school without him! Hahah, anyway! Yeah, I hope you guys found this interesting :p