Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Little Girly Things: hair bows ♡

I'm selling hair bows you guys! My website is littlegirlythings.storenvy.com and if you need to get a hold on me through my little business, please email me at littlegirlythings@yahoo.com! :) It would really be awesome if you guys would buy some! If you personally know me, like I go to your school or we have some mutual friends, just let me know if you want a bow and you won't have to pay all that shipping and handling stuff! :) But, for everyone who lives.. not where I live, you guys have to pay :( I'm so sorry! But yeah! I really hope this goes well and I hope if you guys ever decide to buy one that you guys love your bows! 
I will also be allowing you to customize your hair bows. For example, if you'd like to change the pattern, send me a picture through email or something and I'll try my best to find that! Also! If you rather prefer a french barrette clip versus an alligator clip, then let me know also! :) 
If you guys have any suggestions or concerns, feel free to ask me! I'd also love some tips or advice if you guys know anything about all this because I'm really new to this whole thing. But, I've totally been planning to do something like this for a really long time now!