Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites ♡

It's the end of March and it's time for a March favorites! Here are some of my favorite things from this past month. I also have a couple songs and events that I really loved this month as well that I'll be sharing after this!



Make Up Forever Lipstick
Naked Skin Travel Sized BB Cream
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split End Defense Cream

I went to the mall this one day and I was looking at random make up and this guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to try anything out, and I really don't know anything about make up and I so I said it was okay. Later he came back and told me to try the Naked BB Cream and so he put some BB Cream on me and it was perfect. I felt like it kept my skin tone even and it had a little Photoshop effect where they make your face look so flawless! I kept the BB Cream on all day and after shopping, I had dance practice and I really sweat a lot during practices and it didn't make me look disgusting or oily. So I was very satisfied with this product! After contemplating for about a month, I finally decided to try it out by getting a travel sized one! I used this cream almost every single day of this month and I really like it because not only did it cover uneven skin tone but also moisturized my face without needing to put any lotion and that type of stuff! 
Next is the Herbal essences Defense Cream! I was shopping for new shampoo and conditioner and I really love Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo & Conditioner because it's for people with long hair and it really makes my hair smell good, detangles my hair, and all that good stuff! Then, I found this nearby and decided to try it out. You take1-2 pumps, or however much you wish and you apply it to the ends of your hair when damp to prevent any split ends.


Make Up Forever Lipstick called N9 

So I got a membership at Sephora and when it's your birthday month, you can go to the store and ask them for your birthday gift! The one I got was a Make Up Forever box, very small one with a mini lipstick and mascara! I really love this lipstick because it's such a simple color and I can wear this to school, parties, etc. and it wouldn't be too much.


Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s in Pink

Another favorite of mine has to be my instax 7 that I got for Christmas from my Uncle and Aunt in the Philippines. Additionally, I really loved the Hello Kitty film they got me before I left back to California! It's such a cute little camera to have with you for special events or just random outings with friends and family!


DARS: White, Milk, & Dark Chocolate

So my parents and I went to Mitsuwa and my dad got the milk and dark chocolate and I really loved the chocolate. It tastes just like any other regular chocolate. But another thing I really love about these is that it's precut and you won't have to go through the trouble of taking them apart!




 This is how the inside packaging it and the size of the chocolate is about an inch! It's a great snack to bring around if you go to amusement parks and you crave some sweets!



'Lette Macarons 

Macarons are so good and so expensive. But my mom decided to get a dozen when my cousins and I went to the mall and they're so amazing. They have to be my favorite here in Southern California. Even their packaging for single macarons are adorable!

I really think you guys should try these products! Whether they're beauty products or food! Also, Instax are very popular where I live and it's such a great and cute thing to have because there's so much variety in films online especially. I really hope you guys enjoyed this! Until next month for another favorites :)
Read more for some of my favorite music and events!

Favorite music:

Wild Heart by The Vamps
Pumping Blood Acoustic by NONONO
Pompeii by Bastille
Midnight Memories Album by One Direction
Nothing to Lose by Emblem 3

Favorite events:



Girls Day Out!
Some of the ladies in my family that were free that weekend all went to Cabazon Outlet for a little shopping and ate at a buffet. It was a great bonding day.


Project Pie!
On the last day before Spring Break, my friends and I were supposed to go to Buffalo Wild Wings but everyone was running late so us three went somewhere else because we didn't want to wait like two hours to eat because we were already hungry, so we left and ate at Project Pie. They took me out for an early birthday dinner.


Surprise Birthday!
After my competition on the day of my birthday my mom (white and blue top) and her sister (orange jacket) took me to a buffet that my family enjoys eating at and my whole family surprised me! I really wasn't expecting to have a party so it was a very big surprise to me and I enjoyed spending time with my family on my birthday :)