Monday, July 8, 2013

I got a summer job! ♡


So instead of going out to apply for a job, I'm babysitting. How exciting right?! I love babies and toddlers. My cousin needed a babysitter- only two days a week. I don't think it's very hard baby sitting because my nephew is already old enough to tell me what he needs and wants. But, his baby seastar is still a little bebe, so she's all I usually take care of. All I do is make sure she doesn't fall off the steps at my house, and just give her milk and stuff like that!

I don't know how much I'm getting paid, but I'm really okay with anything. I'm just trying to help out my cousins because leaving your children with other people can be kind of risky, ya know?! You don't really know those people. Anyway, you can always babysit your neighbors kids if you want. A little money can help after you save everything up. If you don't like kids or have no patience, don't look into babysitting.

Another easy way you can earn some money is by selling your old things. Recently, I brought boxes of clothes I never really wore. Jason and I earned like a little over $200 from going to a nearby swap meet and selling our things. So yeah!