Monday, July 8, 2013

Current favorite songs ♡


My top ten songs I've been listening to every single day. (It is not listed in order)
  1. Chloe (You're the one I want) - Emblem3
  2. Say what you mean - Emblem3
  3. Sunset Blvd - Emblem3
  4. I got a boy - Girls' Generation
  5. Stand by Me - SHINee
  6. My Girl (Yearning of the Heart) - A'st1
  7. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
  8. How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
  9. Same Love - Mackle More Ft. Ryan Lewis
  10. LA Story - Sammy Adams Ft. Mac Miller
Just a heads up, I've been listening to some kpop just because I've been obsessing over Boys over Flowers. Since I finished the series, I felt that listening to the music that was played throughout the show would help me to not feel empty because ya know.. I finished the series. LOL. Okay, yeah.