Wednesday, July 31, 2013

First day back to school! ♡

Classes I'm taking/schedule:

A normal person attending my school will usually only have six periods, but of course.. I'm cool and have seven periods! I was originally not supposed to have an AP class, but I mean.. people said that U.S history was easier than world history. Percussion Ensemble and Marching Band is basically color guard. So yeah!
Also, I'm really sad that I'm only taking Filipino 1/2 so that means I'm stuck with all the freshmen and sophomores that are absolutely just rude to everyone. And I already understand most, just like.. I can't speak fluently. But, whatevs!


You guys, this is my bff and this is our 3rd first day of the school year picture :) It's our like tradition on the first day of school! And I mean, she beautiful and my face is just like as big as a volleyball ♡ 


 What I wore/OOTD:




I wore a tank top/button-up with denim and polka dots and it's from CLOSET. My black skater skirt is from H&M. My shoes are black chuck tay tay's! And my necklace are hearts and it's from Forever 21!
I'm also carrying my white iPhone 4 and my case says "LOVE PINK" obvi from Victoria's Secret, right?!

So, good luck to everyone else on their first day back to school-whenever it may be! And do your best guys!
*Peace out girl scout!*