Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Make Up I've Been Loving ♡

I usually don't wear any make up products, but lately I've been wearing a few products. I'm not those types of girls who know what they're doing when it comes to make up, but I've been getting into things like BB Cream, products for your eyebrows, and mascara!

I don't use the BabySkin Pore Eraser that much. But when I use it, I use it as a concealer. I apply some of the product on any little marks on my face like scratches or baby scars to blurr them out. 
Next, I use the ELF Eyelid Primer for my dark under eye circles to brighten them.
After, I apply a good amount of the Urban Decay Naked BB Cream. I really love using this because it moiturizes my face, has SPF, and it's just great! It makes your skin look flawless.
Also, I've been using Benefit's Gimme Brow in the Medium/Deep color. This stuff is so much easier than filling in your eyebrows. I just apply it onto my eyebrows and it combs it down and makes your eyebrows more fuller.
Next, I use my sample size Lancom CIL Booster XL which is a base coat for mascara. Then I'll apply either the Lancome Definicils Mascara or Benefit's They're Real Mascara. Whichever I'm feeling that day!

So yeah, that's basically all the make up I use on a daily basis. Sometimes I apply blush from Maybelline- Fit Me in Deep Rose. And if you guys were wondering, my skin isn't very oily and I don't get acne. I get a little baby pimple here and there, but other than that, my face is usually clear. I have lots of beauty marks/moles. Sometimes when I'm exposed to the sun too much I'll start getting little white spots on my face. So yeah! That's a little summary on my skin type! Hope you all enjoyed this!