Monday, July 15, 2013

Mini school supplies haul ♡

Since it's almost time to go back to school for me, I did a little shopping last week at the Navy Exchange! I told you guys that my favorite brand is Roxy. Anyway! I found the same backpack as my pink and white striped Roxy backpack but it was like blue and white but Jason and my mommy said that I should try a different one. And my mommy thought this was prettier. Lol. So I got this! The thing I like about this backpack is that there's a lot of pockets, my previous one had only three and then a small one inside. But, I still love them both. :p To the side of my backpack, I have an 8 pocket folder thingy! It's so cute! I think it's going to be my favorite thing ever. I like it because it's almost like the little file folder  but you can actually see the papers. I don't know how to explain it! I just think it's cool okay :p Another reason why I like it is because at my school we have six periods and I can use the extra two folders for like "homework" and " finished homework" or something like that, hahah. The maroon looking box is a little index card holder. I got this because it was like less than $1 probably :p I can also use it for my flash cards if I need to remember vocabulary words, little study guides before tests, and use it like flash cards?! Yup! My favorite last thing in the picture is like a little bunny pencil case. I didn't get this at the Navy Exchange. I got it at a store in Irvine and that's like my favorite store ever :3 Anyway, I bought this in like March/April haha. Just a little random fact about me, I'm obsessed with like school and office supplies. I don't know why. But yeah! I hope you guys liked this and have fun school supply shopping! :)