Monday, July 15, 2013

What I kept in my pencil case last year ♡

In my opinion, I think that having a pencil is like a great thing. If I forget to bring my pencil case to school, I just feel like going back home and crying because my pencil case is like my best friend in my classes. 


What's inside:
  • Hello Kitty lead (0.5mm) holder
  • Hello Kitty paper clips
  • Hello Kitty stapler
  • Sticky notes
  • Elmer's glue stick
  • Sharpie highlighters (orange, blue, pink, yellow)
  • Ballsign pens (baby blue, light pink, red)
  • Jetstream black pen 
  • Pink ibis Square Basic Sharp mechanical pencil (0.5mm)
  • Blue BIC with matic grip mechanical pencil (0.5mm)
  • Hi-polymer eraser

I'm mostly reusing everything in this pencil case. I also might add more things to carry in my pencil case since my new one is a little bit bigger :) I only use the pink pencil, and the blue pencil is for people who ask for a pencil in my classes. I use to carry other cute ones, but there was no point. Every time I let other people use my pencil, it either breaks, gets messed up, or they never give it back. So, I just use the big pack of pencils you get for cheap at Walmart or Target :) I like BIC mechanical pencils because when you take tests at my school, they always require you to use "ONLY a #2 pencil" lol. It's true guys.
I carry colorful pens because I can color code things. I use the red pen when we correct tests and what not. The mini stapler comes in handy when you forget to staple your report or something and your teacher's stapler is broken, in use, or your teacher doesn't even have one. So yup! I hope this helped you guys get an idea of things you could put in a pencil case.